We are proud to hold the prestigious title of ‘Chartered Insurance Broker’ awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Chartered status is an exclusive title only awarded to firms which meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability. All Chartered Insurance Brokers commit to the CII’s Code of Ethics, reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.
Kevin Collins, owner and managing director, says “The quality of what we do has always been the most significant priority for our business. To achieve this recognition is wonderful. Our staff work very hard to maintain their professional development and I am very proud that through their efforts our clients can be confident of the appropriateness of the advice and service we provide.”
Chartered status is the industry’s gold standard for insurance brokers and is currently met by fewer than 200 firms across the country.
Why you should use a firm of Chartered Insurance Brokers?
Chartered status brings with it serious obligations. We are required to ensure that advice, service and on going support we provide to you is:
- Of the highest quality
- Based solely on your researched needs
- Provided by someone operating within their level of competency.
We meet our obligations in a number of ways:
- A commitment to the technical and professional development of staff, such as through professional qualifications
- All staff members who deal with clients belong to the industry’s professional body, the CII, and adhere to its Code of Ethics, which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions.
- We adhere to the CII’s continuing professional development requirements, ensuring our staff keep their knowledge and skill-set up-to-date.