When the worst happens you need a partner you can rely on to take the stress out of the situation and expertly manage your claim through to conclusion.
Our pro-active and knowledgeable in-house claims team are dedicated to advising, guiding and supporting our clients every step of the way. Working closely with insurers, but firmly on our clients’ behalf, we use over 100 years of collective experience to negotiate the best outcome.
As part of our commitment to you we will:
- Assign a qualified claims professional to manage your claim throughout its lifespan;
- Acknowledge all new claims and notify insurers within 24 hours of receiving your notification. If the claim is urgent we will acknowledge within the hour of receiving your notification and immediately begin co-ordinating the response in partnership with insurers;
- In the event of a large loss, and where deemed appropriate, we will attend appointments with loss adjusters or investigators with you;
- Advise, guide and support you throughout the claim process;
- Keep you regularly updated with progress and any developments, and clearly explain the final settlement position to you.
- Use our technical knowledge, experience and determination to challenge decisions made by insurers to achieve the right outcome for you as quickly as possible;
- Provide you with claims reporting built around your needs, helping you to understand and interpret your claims activity;
- Advise and guide you on how to minimise the impact of your claims profile on your insurance programme and costs