Twice a year we invite local businesses to our Risky Business Breakfasts held at Ipswich Town Football Club
Previous speakers have included:
- Joff Sharpe, a former SAS Captain
- Simon Horton, lecturer, author and trainer at Negotiation Mastery
- Caspar Berry, professional poker player
- Lucy Adams, former HR Director of BBC, Eversheds and Serco
- Liam Herbert, corporate reputation expert
- Stephen Ridley, underwriter
18 October 2018 – Graeme Leach, former Chief Economist of the IoD and currently CEO and Chief Economist of Macronomics, a macroeconomic, geopolitical and future megatrends research consultancy. Graeme will be considering the impact of Brexit, both locally and globally, on businesses and trade over the next 10 years.
14 March 2019 – Karen Hester, Chief Operating Officer at Adnams. Karen joined Adnams in 1988 as a part-time cleaner. Today, she is responsible for over 400 employees, and the operations at Adnams Brewery, Hotels, Pubs and Stores. More details coming soon.