Whether you offer a purpose-built fully equipped studio or you hire empty studio space to production companies, or a combination of the two, we can assist you with our wide range of specialist insurance products designed to protect you against the ever present and evolving risks associated with your business.
We recognise that studio hire may not be your only source of income and that you may derive additional revenue from alternative services. This may include the supply of staff (including freelancers), on-site post production facilities or equipment rental to studio clients or external clients, for use worldwide.
With this in mind, we aim to ensure that insurance does not become a barrier to conducting business with your clients. We work closely with specialist markets and have access to unique cover options tailored to the media sector, which includes the following benefits:
- Public Liability (worldwide)
- Employers’ Liability (full worldwide cover for UK employees and freelancers)
- Full worldwide cover for property and technical equipment (owned and hired in)
- Full worldwide cover for property and technical equipment hired out (dry and wet hire)
- Electrical & Mechanical breakdown of technical kit (repair or replacement including temporary hire costs)
- Alternative hired in equipment cover and additional hire costs
- Continuing hire charges
- Money – at the premises, in transit and on location
- Business Interruption (including free advice on business continuity planning)
In addition to the above, we also offer the following specialist products:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Cyber Liability and Crime
- Directors & Officers insurance
- Motor Fleet
- Marine Air/ Cargo
- Group Personal Accident and Business Travel
To find out more about how our specialist products and personalised approach can better support your business contact Terry Pryke on 01473 346028.