Pound Gates provides an insurance and risk management package specifically geared to the needs of companies involved in the container industry, and any requirements under leasing agreements.
Our insurance solution includes:
- Physical loss or damage to containers
- Third Party Liabilities:
- Liability for loss or damage to third party property
- Liability for death, injury or illness of a third party
- Liability for pollution
- Cargo Liabilities:
- Liability for loss or damage to cargo
- General Average
- Temporary Storage
- Uncollected Cargo
- On-forwarding Costs
- Investigation and Defence costs
- Errors and Omissions cover - negligent act, error or omission arising from:
- Documentary issuance and/or preparation
- Clerical and/or documentary procedures
- Failure to follow and/or provide instructions
- Provision of advice or information
- Mis-delivery, wrongful delivery or delay in delivery of cargo
- Declaration or description of cargo
The Pound Gates name is recognised throughout the world as experts in the sector. Each solution is tailored to your precise needs, and as such does not fit an “off the shelf” product. In addition, we maintain an in-house claims handling, support and consultancy team.
To discuss our approach further, contact Debbie Standring on +44 (0)1473 346039 or request a call back.