We understand your business is different and therefore requires unique business insurance solutions to match
Our job is to create a tailored business insurance programme to meet the complex nature of the risks faced by our clients. Just as importantly we represent our clients and act as their advocate, not the insurers.
Year-on-year we deliver great outcomes for our clients. We review their business insurance arrangements on an annual basis to ensure best value and wide cover. We do not accept insurers’ first proposals and always look to add low claim rebates, risk management funds and profit shares to make our clients’ insurance and risk investments have a degree of incentive.
As a Chartered Insurance Broker we have a team who are highly qualified and experienced. We know the business insurance market with all of its quirks and foibles. We are determined and tenacious brokers who always negotiate strongly on our clients’ behalf.
Our expertise means we will know the answers to your questions and give you excellent advice. We understand there are pressures on margin and outcomes. Our role is to relieve the tension and provide quick proactive responses. We believe business insurance should make you free to take risks, rather than constrained not to.
We commit to work in the following way with you:
- To not accept “insurance won’t allow it” as part of our culture.
- To work hard for you, go the extra mile and always honour our commitments.
- Provide a personal and dedicated team.
- Be there when things go wrong.
- Make you feel like you are our only client.
We have wide market access which means you get options from insurance companies to consider rather than simply insurance terms. Our position in the insurance market means that we hold considerable sway with insurers to make sure the best outcomes are achieved.
We have outlined below a cross section of the business insurance policies we arrange for our clients:
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Cyber-Risk Insurance
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- Employment Practice Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Solicitors' Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Special Event Insurance
- Terrorism Insurance
- Unoccupied Property Insurance