Today, more than ever, we concentrate our extensive knowledge and expertise helping our clients deal with the industry's modern day insurance needs, opportunities and regulatory issues.
For more information contact:
Neil Matthews, ACII
Tel: 01473 346037
Email Neil Matthews
Or complete the form below
Our expertise in the sector is well known and is evidenced through the number of new ventures who contact us for advice and guidance (in addition to insurance solutions) when setting up their self-storage business. For those businesses looking to innovate with mobile self-storage and beyond, we have continued to meet these ever evolving risks with bespoke solutions.
These solutions provide our clients with market leading and easy to administer insurance cover. This includes:
- Contractual, Legal Liability &/or Property Damage for Customers’ Goods
- Buildings, Contents & Tenants’ Improvements
- Business Interruption
- Employers’ Public and Products Liability
- Money, Legal Expenses, Directors’ & Officers’ Liability, Motor and Engineering
We see customers’ good insurance as an opportunity to enhance bottom line. To support enhanced growth we provide sales training, either directly or via webinars.
We have an exclusive relationship with Arch Insurance, for both customers' goods and non-customer goods property and liability insurance. The scheme offers an enhanced wording and added value services included at no extra cost. We underwrite in-house and have extensive in-house claims expertise to deliver fast claims resolutions to our clients, and to our clients’ clients.
We are a longstanding supplier member of the Self Storage Association (SSA) for whom we regularly exhibit and speak. Our involvement and support demonstrates our commitment and expertise in this sector.
The main features are:
- Contractual and legal liability cover
- Property Damage/Liability cover for goods in storage up to any limit
- Cover for document archive storage (costs of printing and reconstitution)
- No need for monthly storage declarations
- Errors & Omissions cover automatically included
- In-house claims management service often able to deal directly to resolve claims and reduce administration
Our Arch Insurance scheme is truly unique. The facility brings together numerous risk areas into one solution. It is designed for self store and can be tailored to meet precise needs. The package includes the following self store insurance:
- Employers’ Liability
- Public & Products Liability
- Business Interruption
- Motor Fleet
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Employment practices Liability
- Legal Expenses
Both facilities are handled in our office, which allows us to arrange quotations quickly and immediately deal with documentation. No hassle.
Contact us for a quote