An insurance policy you can't afford to overlook
In today’s business climate, the directors and officers in your organisation can face a myriad of employment-related exposures. Claims can come from all directions, employees, regulators, shareholders, creditors, customers, to name but a few.
The need for increased transparency and accountability, ever-changing regulations, increased awareness of employment rights from your employees, as well as the rise of shareholder activism means directors are at risk, more frequently than ever before. This results in rising claims and escalating settlement costs.
You too are at risk
Whilst larger organisations are subject to corporate accountability in the wake of recent, unprecedented corporate scandals, smaller privately held companies are not exempt from litigation arising out of the management decisions of their boards. You too are at risk.
Due to liability risks, protecting boardroom talent can be a challenge; and the legal cost of defending a director can be substantial, as are the potential penalties that are incurred, regardless of your company’s size.
A D&O Policy will give you cover and peace of mind
A Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance (D&O) policy should be part of your comprehensive risk financing strategy.
Pound Gates has recently teamed up with AXA to offer our Removal & Storage clients comprehensive cover at a competitive premium.
AXA is a market leading insurer, and have recently refreshed their product to include the following cover as standard:
- Brexit cover for claims arising from the UKs exit from the EU
- Tax investigation cover
- Third party and telephone fraud cover (£10,000 limit with no excess)
Avoid trouble before it begins with rradar legal
With the new AXA policy, you’ll benefit from their exclusive partnership with award-winning legal experts, rradar. This service is included as standard with an AXA D&O policy and offers the following benefits:
- Unique login details to ‘rradarstation’ portal, with access to over 1,000 advice pages, support guides and templates
- 24/7 crisis and emergency helpline
- Legal privilege protection (all legal advice provided is confidential, as the information you provide to the insurer)
- Legal representation and attendance at interviews, tribunals and courts
- Experienced claims’ handlers and legal defence
- Advice on all regulators, including HSE, Local Authorities, Environment Agency, HMRC, FCA, CQC and more...
- Access to training, events and webinars
- Telephone and email advice, enquiries and assistance – Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Premiums start from as little as £150. We highly recommend that you get your business and your directors covered to give you peace of mind that you have protection in place.
We will be in touch with you over the coming weeks to provide a quote for this cover. However, please feel free to contact us at any time for more information.