You are invited to join us for breakfast on Thursday, 14 March 2019 at Ipswich Town Football Club and hear from our guest speaker, Terence Mauri, who will be discussing:
Managing Growth and Risk in The Age of Disruption
Game changing disruptions will impact your business. Are you ready?
The future has already happened. We live in an age of wonder – cars that drive themselves, platforms that anticipate our needs, and robots capable of everything from advanced manufacturing to complex surgery.
Automation, algorithms and AI are transforming not only business, but also every facet of how we live and work. While many fear that robots will take their jobs, the age of disruption begs a bigger question: how do you continue to grow your business and prepare it for the future?
Questions answered in the session:
- What are the big five disruptors facing your business?
- How do you turn disruptors into opportunities?
- How to you manage growth, risk and complexity?
- How do you prepare for the future?
- How do you change before a crisis forces you to?
- What is not taking a risk, a risk?
When was the last time you learnt something new for the first time? I will guide you through the journey to own the future, rather than be disrupted by it.Terence Mauri
Book your place here:
[contact-form-7 id=”1688″ title=”Risky Business March 2019″]